This is one of the best Breakfast casseroles you can ever eat. Hard to mess up and great for crowds!
- 1 1/2 C shredded cheese (6oz)
- 1 1/2 C Shredded part-skim mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms sliced
- 6 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 Med. Sweet Red Pepper, chopped
- 2 TBSP Butter (always best to use the real stuff!)
- 1 3/4 C Cubed fully cooked Ham
- 1/4 All-Purpose Flour
- 8 Eggs
- 1 3/4 C Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Prepare the night before:
In a Lg Bowl, combine cheeses; sprinkle into a 9X13″ baking dish.
In Lg skillet saute mushrooms, onions, peppers in butter; stir in ham. Spoon over Cheese
In a Lg bowl, combine flour eggs, milk, Salt and Pepper, Pour over over ham mixture;
Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake uncovered at 350 for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yeild 8-10 servings.
Taste of Home: Ham ‘n’ Cheese Egg Bake